Margaretsnews
Thursday, April 26, 2007
 
A short post today, y'all, I just wanted to give a quick update:
The 2nd meeting with Mr. Needle was yesterday. It went very well, and I am sore today at the puncture site, which I expected. There was about a ½ liter of fluid drained off, and there is more in there, but the doctor didn’t want to put me in pain like she did last time. (And no, I didn’t tell y’all about that at the time. Suffice it to say that the more fluid that was drained, the more my lung hurt. So this time we quit before I got uncomfortable.) I feel a little better today than yesterday, but honestly, it’s hard to know how I feel between the soreness in my back, the remaining fluid, and this cold. The bad news is that we may end up having another meeting with Mr. Needle. (Some people have 3 – 4 meetings.) The good news is that I can take Motrin again!

I am looking forward to a restful weekend. We'll see if that's what I get.

 
Comments:
Margaret,
Sending you restful thoughts and a virtual hug.
(Btuda, hurry up with that orange juice already)
Take care!
 
Hi Margaret,
Hope your weekend was restful and that your cold is now totally gone.
Glad to see the three pounds put on and hope an additional three more are added.
If you eat lots of birthday cake and ice cream it may help.
Yep, I have heard that your special day is coming and just wanted to sent lots of wishes that it will be a great day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: United States

I decided to put a blog together for 2 reasons. I have cancer and am undergoing treatments. I wanted a record of events, and I also knew I wouldn't be able to update everyone constantly. You know how it goes: the first person who calls gets very good information. The 10th person gets, "I'm fine, kinda tired. Can we talk later?", which I thought wasn't fair. The response has been awesome; I never expected this kind of success. Thanks, Blogger! And thanks to all who read, respond, and care.

ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger