Margaretsnews
Monday, February 26, 2007
 

It's a short entry today, folks. Sunday was the day that flattened me, although I was expecting Saturday to be the day that did me in. Saturday actually went pretty well, and of course I was thinking (I really have to stop that) that maybe this won't be so bad after all. Oh, when will I learn?

I don't hurt, I’m just very tired. I went to bed at 9 p.m. on Sunday night, woke up often during the night, and got up at 6 a.m. on Monday to go to work. By 6:15 I was ready to go back to bed. I didn't (can't let the beast win), but I sure wanted to.

Now the couch is calling and it's music to my ears. Thanks for being here.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: United States

I decided to put a blog together for 2 reasons. I have cancer and am undergoing treatments. I wanted a record of events, and I also knew I wouldn't be able to update everyone constantly. You know how it goes: the first person who calls gets very good information. The 10th person gets, "I'm fine, kinda tired. Can we talk later?", which I thought wasn't fair. The response has been awesome; I never expected this kind of success. Thanks, Blogger! And thanks to all who read, respond, and care.

ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger