Margaretsnews
Sunday, August 13, 2006
 
Sunday

It's Sunday afternoon, and the weekend has been pretty good. I was feeling real good yesterday, didn't spend quite so much time sleeping or just lying on the couch. I cleaned just a little, did a little laundry, a few dishes, and talked on the phone to a couple of people. Good stuff. And then, last night, some very talented angels came and cooked dinner for the boys and me--VERY tasty goodies, I tell you! What a deal: they brought dinner, cooked it, cleaned up, and went home when I got tired. To those angels: Thank you. It was a wonderful evening.

I'm a little tired today, must be from the little bit of cleaning I did yesterday--hmm, won't make THAT mistake again! I'm going to take it real easy today and just lounge around, hoping that someone will bring me bon-bons, and finish up the laundry. Well, it could happen!!

All in all, I AM feeling somewhat better; I seem to feel the best when I take Tylenol and eat something throughout the day. I am trying to rest, but it's very hard to rest when there's so very much to do. And yes, it does need to get done. Life didn't stop just because Skippy arrived! Luckily for me, I have lots of help, some front and center, and some waiting in the wings. Believe it when I say that I need all the help I can get--as usual!

I appreciate all the cards, well-wishes, phone calls, and kind thoughts that I've received. Y'all make me laugh and keep me hopeful when I need it the most. Thanks.
 
Comments:
It's me agin Margaret,

Glad you are feeling a little better today. One nice thing about laundry is that it will be there tomorrow. Gives you something to get up for.

I suppose as long as the Tylenol holds out you will grace us with your presence on the fourth floor this week in between the naps, doing laundry, cleaning the whatever it is you HAVE to clean, naps, snacks, writing in the blog, running your mile with Buck, hugging your boys, watching that Cable station you like, and the naps. It is nice to see your smiling face in your place, the floor tilts slightly when you aren't where you ought to be.

Say hay to Buck, JT, Kyle, your Mama and Daddy, Enola, and all your other angels. Thank them for keeping a close eye on you for us.
 
Thanks lady for the update today. I was going to call you, but after church ended up collapsed in my chair (perhaps you are rubbing off on me...sympathy)

Back to school later this week so I will try to stop by in the afternoon. I will call first.

Glad you are feeling better. Thank you angels for taking care of this special girl!
Love you lady.
 
I am back in town after playing nanny for the weekend. Boy a 16 month old will remind you of your age--whew! Glad to hear you had a partially better weekend. Just because you gain a little energy doesn't mean you have to try to use it all up in an hour superwoman. Man these summers go by quickly. School on Thurs. Hope you have a good week. Try not to overdo, litte at a time. I will be talking with Angel Eno. on Thurs. Take care and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. DSpr.
 
Yo Girl, glad to hear you had a good weekend. Hope you continue to feel better. If you need anyone to drive you anywhere, count on me. I would be more than willing to pick you up and drive you to any and all appts you have, I already have experience with that... Good to see you this morning in pretty good fettle. Just keep takin it slow and you will do just fine. Craig
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: United States

I decided to put a blog together for 2 reasons. I have cancer and am undergoing treatments. I wanted a record of events, and I also knew I wouldn't be able to update everyone constantly. You know how it goes: the first person who calls gets very good information. The 10th person gets, "I'm fine, kinda tired. Can we talk later?", which I thought wasn't fair. The response has been awesome; I never expected this kind of success. Thanks, Blogger! And thanks to all who read, respond, and care.

ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger