Margaretsnews
Friday, August 11, 2006
 
Friday

It's a short entry tonight, folks. I'm feeling VERY tired and achy. Yeah, yeah, I was warned, and was expecting it, and it's here. I worked a half a day today and yesterday, and spent the afternoons of both days on the couch, napping.

No nausea (yet), but my appetite seems to be gone. I have lots of wonderful food in the house, and don't want to eat any of it. I think my appetite will come back when I'm feeling a little better--maybe this weekend.

I hope my energy level comes back this weekend as well--I have stuff to do, and this lying around is just in my way. Skippy may have me down for the moment, but I'm on my way back up. Really.

OK, back on the couch. Thanks for thinking of me!
 
Comments:
Hey girl,
You just hold on there, sweetie. Skippy will get his butt whooped soon enough.
Love you.
DS
 
Ok. This is it. No surprises here. You know what you have to do to carry the fight to the son-of-a-bitch. You can't kill him by being nice.

I've not told you before but everyone has a little bit of Marine in them. Now is one of the times when you get to use a little bit of yours. You have to be meaner and nastier than Skippy at his best and now is the time...

Don't worry, you won't run out. You will have plenty when it really gets bad.

Thanks for the story. It is as good a one as I've heard in a long time.
 
Hi Margaret - I just found out about your blog today and was happy to read that you were able to go to work yesterday. I'm not suprised to see how special you are to those who know you and I'm sure you will beat this @#*%?&! thing with all the prayers that are being said for you - mine included.
Love, Jo @ FW
 
Jo!!!

It's good to see you, gal!

I'm also VERY glad to know that you're in on the fight. It could be a long ride, though, so buckle up and bring your lunch.

Thanks for being here, my friend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: United States

I decided to put a blog together for 2 reasons. I have cancer and am undergoing treatments. I wanted a record of events, and I also knew I wouldn't be able to update everyone constantly. You know how it goes: the first person who calls gets very good information. The 10th person gets, "I'm fine, kinda tired. Can we talk later?", which I thought wasn't fair. The response has been awesome; I never expected this kind of success. Thanks, Blogger! And thanks to all who read, respond, and care.

ARCHIVES
July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 /


Powered by Blogger